The paraguard stretcher is the ideal stretcher for underground, confined space and rescue from height.
Designed for a variety of rescues, the Paraguard Excel is a compact and versatile rescue stretcher. It is ideal for search and rescue operations and can be used to rescue casualties from building collapse, industrial incidents or confined spaces.
Constructed from quality, synthetic materials, stainless steel and aluminium, the Paraguard Excel is impervious to oil, water, grease and other petroleum products and is resistant to rot and corrosion.
The Paraguard Excel is quick and simple to use with various straps top secure the chest, arms, thighs and lower legs. The head is held in place by a 3 point, non-slip forehead strap. A figure of eight strap supports the feet.
Standard Feature Include:
- Particularly useful for high building and helicopter rescues.
- Approved for use by many authorities including NATO
- To enhance infection control the flaps are wipe clean and patient pads may be detached from the base for washing
- For storage and ease of transport, the stretcher packs into a back pack supplied as standard
- Four point lifting sling which attaches onto the Paraguard Excel with lightweight karabiners, enabling easier horizontal lifting
- Slot in carrying handles fox onto the heat and foot ends of the stretcher allowing two rescuers to carry the casualty
- A vest style shoulder harness attaches onto the handles helping to distribute the weight of the stretcher between the rescuers
- A foul weather sheet is available to provide protection to the casualty for rescues taking places in adverse weather conditions.
Made from high quality aluminium and flame resistant materials resistant to corrosion and rotting
Length (folded in valise): 92cm
Width (folded in valise): 27cm
Depth (folded in valise): 15cm
Length (deployed): 182cm
Width (deployed): 25cm
Weight (with accessories): 16kg
Weight (without accessories): 11.5g