Suitable for injured limbs, these straps and immobilisers can be left in place throughout X-ray procedures to prevent further injury.
Standard Features Include:
- Offered in three sizes, each Frac-Immobiliser can accommodate a splint board which can be used to extend the length of the splint
- Easy to clean, Frac-Immobilisers are ideal for used to extend the length of the splint
- Patient comfort is maintained with the use of further padding – a vinyl coated pad comes complete with every Frac-Immobiliser
- Velcro strapping secures the splint around the injured limb
- Adult 5 strap length 75cm, Adult 4 strap length 58cm, Child strap length 34cm
Frac-Straps are a well proven and efficient method of strapping damaged limbs, helping prevent further injury prior to hospital treatment and may be left in place throughout X-ray procedures, minimising patient discomfort. Frac-Straps are easy to use and can support suspected fractures from collar bone to femur.
- Made from a tough, hygienic vinyl coated nylon
- A pad is supplied which can be used to add comfort and support to the fracture
- Velcro fastenings ensure a secure fit
- Complete with storage wallet
- Frac Straps 2 x large straps 135cmL 13cmW
- Frac Straps 2 x large straps 90cmL 8cmW
- Frac Straps 2 x large straps 90cmL 14cmW
- Frac Straps Padding 166cmL 10cmW